A stunning collection of some of Christopher Parkening’s greatest recordings — a perfect companion to his amazing life story, Grace Like a River, published by Tyndale House Publishers.
This compilation includes never-before-released live performances of the spectacular Koyunbaba by Domeniconi, and Caselnuovo-Tedesco’s Guitar Concerto in D.
- Moderato and Presto from Koyunbaba (Carlo Domeniconi)
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (J. S. Bach)
- Rumores de la Caleta (Isaac Albéniz)
- Requerdos de la Alhambra (Francisco Tárrega)
- Adagio from Concierto de Aranjuez (Joaquin Rodrigo)
- Etude No. I (Heitor Villa Lobos)
- Romance (Anonymous)
- Empress of the Pagodas (Maurice Ravel)
- Preambulo and Allegro Vivo (Manuel Ponce)
- Chaconne from Violin Partita No. 2 (J.S. Bach)
- Reflections from Concerto for Guitar and Orchestra (Elmer Bernstein)
- Ritmico e cavalleresco from Concerto in D, op. 99 (Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco)